Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's always raining


The majority of my time in lab four was speant in the pre k classroom. When i entered the classroom with the rest of the goonies the students acted as if we never enteres the room. Everyone was occupied whether they were drawing playing with play dough or playing with cars. I walked over to the kids playing with the cars and grabbed a car and began to play. They had a ball playing cars with me. Each was trying to show off their car and driving skills as well as car or truck sounds. What an imagination they have. We built a town with roads bridges and garages out or blocks mostly but anything that we could use. I chose the title its always raining because when we were playing with out cars David took control and kept saying "It's raining". So we had to park our cars in a garage. I think my car never got out of the garage because ever time i tried to pull it out and get back on the road he yelled its raining. SO all the boys and myelf always had to park our cars under cover. After playing cars i went over and worked with some different students while playing with play dough. The highlight of this lab for me was reading the book pinkaliscious. I made sure to put alot of expression into my reading and the kids loved it. It was fun getting animated and hearing everyone laugh.

2 comments:

  1. please add pictures of you reading and if you want talk more about who you worked with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work, today was really your best day. The children were amazed by the story and it was because of you. Everything that you do must show enthusiasm if its reading a book or demonstrating an activity. Your really becoming more confident in your labs and its really noticeable. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete