Monday, February 8, 2010

Putt Putt Tips



After watching my video the things that ive learned from this experience are that i used to many cues. I feel as though i put too much time into teaching the putting stroke and probably made things more confusing. Thats a problem with teaching something that is so common and familiar with yourself. Sometimes its hard to remember that not everyone has some experience in what you are teaching. I feel as though my voice and volume are in pretty good shape. My video looks a little strange at times and i lost my attention because at one time the camera tipped down on the tripod and i lost my focus another time when someone whistled really loud. I thought that Dr.Yang or someone was trying to signal our attention. Overall i think i did well but if i could do it again i would make things more simpler and insert fewer cues.

No comments:

Post a Comment