Monday, February 1, 2010

Teaching Experience in 255



I had a really good time with the first day of class. I suppose i should have taken the teaching experience more seriously. I was having alot of fun with it. I realized after i finished my teaching segement that i was the only one of the students who participated while teaching. I dont know whether that is acceptable or not. I just got caught up in it and was having a good time. I think if i could have gone back i would have been more propoer in my position and made sure there was no confusion. I think everyone enjoyed my drills because they got to move around and have a little more freedom than in some of the other activities. I saw people were laughing and smiling so i think it went well. If i could have done it again i wouldnt have participated and been more in tune to helping others and organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment