Sunday, February 21, 2010

Audio for A1

From all my experiences at cortland in 201 and 255 i think i learned the most from this lab.I learned that it is very easy to loose your class. You cant turn your back on them for a second. Doing the worksheets after listening to my audio i learned that my feedback is weak. I think i did well in other aspects but the feedback was all general and for the most part directed towards the entire class. I could hardly fill in the feedback form because there was about nothing to write down or record. I need to be specific and make my feedback more congruent to the cues that i teach. My transcript form really opened my eyes to what i addressed in my lesson and what i didnt address. I have alot to learn and this activity really helped me understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment